Friday, August 15, 2008

Viva Espana ~~~

Hmm, 1stly... i know it was a bit out-dated la... but please don't stop me from posting this okay?
Here is the CHAMPION of EURO 2008 - SPAIN... hmm, how to describe my feeling that time? actually quite demotivated me to watching the match u know... from the starting of the tournament, i know i will be facing my final exams in the middle of the tournament... here comes i forced to stop watching and control the fever of football through me... so sad :'( and then i continue my football marathon, back to the track on when ar? LOL... i also forget already (forgive me as it's a really long history already lar) And i manage to follow up on semi-finals i think...

Yo !!! here come the final... SPAIN vs GERMANY !!! ofcoz i support spain because of my beloved torres is there !!! n he doesn't disappoint me... he scoring the only goal in that match... stunned germany with his excellent move and send them to the hell...


here is some photos how my TORRES score the goal... weee... ^^




here is THE MOMENT!!! the shoot after lahm failed to cap torres and he SCORE !!!




look at ball and just to recomfirm it scored then only celebrate :P




yeah... torres scored !!! thumb!!!


and in this moment, i'm the one who screamed like a crazy man together with my friends in my hometown... GERMANY sau pei larr...



torres raw !!! ( torres: i'm better than d.villa LOL)

when 90mins are gone, germany is sentenced to death.... and SPAIN will take up the trophy... u all deserved it !!! cheers ~~~



the trophy ~~~




i suggest u all dun throw
aragones like that, careful ~~~


that's the major part of the game, for more click here to know more la k? haha... (germany fans dun click, later vommit blood)

last but not least, credit to the whole SPAIN squad and the manager... u all done the GREAT JOB !!! and david villa is the top scorer, xavi is the best player of the tournament, EL NINO FERNANDO TORRES is the man of the match for the final game... but why no sergio ramos for the best 11 of the tournament ?

anyway, EPL is starting very very soon liao... football fever is lighten up once again...

here is how i celebrate my SPAIN become the king of EURO... (quite costly for me coz get title already, the price rise as well... quite regret why i dont get it before the tournament start)




VIVA ESPANA~~~~

No comments: