Friday, August 22, 2008

Opening Ceremony (force by someone to post)

Actually i also dunno why i wan to make this opening ceremony, just because of "someone" call me share my blogs with my friends, so i force to do so... someone, you know who are you right... LOL !!!

Woops... firstly, this blog was established quite a time already... just because i cracking my head to think of what name should i put for it... and the layout, the pictures, the styles... so i didn't tell anyone yet, except someone... (u know how much i sayang u already?)

Hmm, what should i write for this blog? how about tell you all why this b
log is so white (do highlight the word) ? the BIG 9 reasons are:

1) my MYVI KURABU is in white .... da ta ~~~




he is the one accompany go to everywhere i wan... and fetch everyone i like... but u kinda good in drinking... please leh dailou, oil price increase already...

2) my camera is white as well... weee....


all by blog picture is taken by this camera unless u all give by further notice... simply love this camera because it's so lovely and frenly... and that someone force me
to buy it just because i look like the ambassador... do i? the sony cyber-shot dsc-t2 ... d*mm also... here is the t300 in the market and i damm like it... how? no way for me to throw this little cute WHITE cam away gua ~~~

3) my ODM pixel camonflague also is
in white ^^


hmm... honestly, i have to said this lovely watch is my b'day present from someone and i know it's quite costly... so really thanks a lot yea... love it !!! (but dont you think the time display method is quite annoying, coz i take 1-2 sec to know what ti
me is it when i looking to this watch... haha)

4) many of my shirts and clothes is in white as well ~~~



this is just one of them... my whole cupboards is full of white shirts shirts... ( i think around 65%? have to ask my mum why also...)

5) the tissue u have to use for everyday is also in white (disgusting >.<)


hey, u r the one who force me do this lor... i really out of idea la ... where got so much of white things on me? zzz ==""


6) ohya, my blog lay
out is white as well...



i think this should be counted as a reason gua... dun fired me because of this pls :P


7) the defination of white...

hmm... i think no picture for this... but white simply is define as not a color... do u all know that? check it out....


8) liverpool last season away jersey was white !!! it happenning !!!



too bad i didnt bought it... but a nice jersey though...

9) here come the last reason,

it is because white is mean to someone,
as well as me...
thanks for the day u had been together with me...


here comes my mission accomplished... anyway, my blog will be written in either chinese or english... so happy reading yea.... tired...



wow, so late already, i still have to do my assignment leh... what am i doin here ><
have to go now... bubbye.. ^^

*help to promote also la, to who-i-know... tq !!!

No comments: