Friday, November 7, 2008

crazy sistar

LOL... this clip was being introduced by my crazy sister who had just back from aus... actually, i feel this is funny, so i showed it to one of my relatives in US as well... who knows he kacau me back, saying that making jokes with other ppl language is not a funny things... aiyoo... chill pls !!!

here is the clip and hope you all enjoy it !!!




LEI-LAI-SI !!! hahaha... not funny =="'  i admit i laugh on it for a few seconds... but can u imagine my sis and my bro can laugh on it for few days? wat happen to their brain... LOL...

as i know, someone is not very happy this few days... so hope this joke cheer u up okay? haha~~~

I WAN MERDEKA !!!


相思无用
难为我自己却恨不能重逢
你走的无影踪
我每个念头都落空

1 comment:

Hao said...

haha..i can see the thai people is kinda thinking the hkese are kinda rude, lol..