Saturday, September 27, 2008

bombastic week~~~

hmm... what i gonna say is... this week really a lot of thingies happen... haha
i also dunno why this week is so happening.... but anyway, i'm reach my hometown safetyly... thanks for the person who always called me dun drive back because i not good in driving? lol... you-know-who lar kay? haha...

hmm.. let's talk about monday and tuesday... this 2 days really a lot of programmes... since i step out from my house on the morning, then i liek back home at midnite liao... shh... dun let my mama know... one of the reason is my fren always call me go da-gei lor... but promise it wont happen always when i get back to sunway there... exam is near !!! stress... hate... what to do? have to face it again... tis time really have to study very seriously liao lar... i dowan to failed again... get back to track... gogogo !!!

and this week... non stopping yumcha in everynite... that someone lorr horr.... ( i think u still dunno the danger of milk... haha ~~~) anyway, just to tell my frens that careful of consuming on food... nowadays really a lot of foods seems safe to eat... but after eat dunno will got what happen de.... sked sked also.... 

hmm... 2molo is epl nite already... waiting week to week... hmm... football is my life, really cant live without it... liverpool gogogo... :)  hmm... really nth much to tell~~~ since i will be bored when i get back to my hmtwn... haha... but i enjoy my life here... as someone said : my old-man life.. hahaha !! 

ohya... S.H.E new album release already... and JAY album gonna release on 10/9... waiting for damm long already lar... S.H.E album i finish listen all already... overal, i love the whole album... yeahh... remember all my frens, must support original if u like the artists... ( as i understand we are not so affordable to get every singer album in original....) ya lor... i goin to bankrupcy in october already... so dun always call me go out to play and use money.... once i get back to sunway, i have to buy S.H.E album, JAY album, JUSTIN album and STEPHY and BBT albun also coming soon already... imagine how much i gonna use on these? and my futsal boot and watch leh... omg =='''  I M CURRENTLY IN FINANCIAL CRISIS... save me? anyone wan finance me ? anyone? someone voluntteer? LOL~~~

but S.H.E song really very nice lar.... u all have to listen... damm damm meaningful... i mean all the song... now i understand why this album take such a long time to be produce... hehe... gampateh S.H.E...

ok, i know it is very late... but i still have to finish some of my drama 1st... later it will get basi... or someone will said me outdated ... zzz... nite nite bye bye... !!

我回來了
不是哪個誰
不要貼標籤
這樣不ok
我回來了
用我的音樂
征服這世界
因為我酷炫
我回來了

No comments: